Meeting & Open Hours tonight 11/15/16 7pm

Sam Harmon

Nov 15, 2016, 12:33:57 PM11/15/16
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Meeting Agenda/news:
-Reminder that the two people that have stuff outside the building have until Saturday to vacate it (you know who you are, Dave and Nathan)
-Weekend of November 25/26/27 - The floor inside the office area will be getting stripped & waxed, so there probably won’t be any open hours that weekend (since someone has to traverse some of the office area to open the door, and the bathrooms are only accessible in the office area), unless it’s somewhere offsite.
-A reminder to sign up for the wiki (http://wiki.makersalliance.org/)
-Anyone have any other business to bring up?

A talk about the Hacking Lake Erie event?

After that, Open Hours - Bring a project or find something around the space that strikes your fancy.

Also, if anyone wants/needs to Plasti-Dip something, I’ll bring half a can I have leftover.

Sam