Saturday workshops/open hours 12/16/2017 1-5pm

Sam Harmon

Dec 14, 2017, 5:25:14 PM12/14/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
We’re teaching two soldering classes on Saturday afternoon- Holiday Tree from 1-3, which still has 3 spots available at the moment, and an amplifier workshop from 3-5 which is full.

If people want to work on something else kind of quiet (i.e. minimal amounts of loud power tool usage) either at the 3D printing table (maybe start building the Snappy?) or in the Shop Zone, consider the space open. The main worktables in the Electronics/Digital Fabrication Zone will be occupied, though.

I figure more bodies in the space may help with the temperature- we’ll have the furnace going and some other things that should make things tolerable, but it’s definitely not August any more…

Also, if you still want to register for the Holiday Tree workshop, you can do so here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/learn-to-solder-3d-led-holiday-tree-tickets-40873533840

Sam