Mini Maker Faire in Ann Arbor on Thursday

Joe O'Donnell

Apr 14, 2014, 5:45:53 PM4/14/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
How do tiny twisted trees come to be? What’s happening in the airwaves around you as amateur (aka ham) radio operators connect? What’s in store at a small version of Maker Faire in our very own backyard?

Come have a drink, meet up with your fellow nerds, and learn about little leaves, hams, and mini-makers!

Dan Romanchik: Ham Radio Operators: The Original Nerds
Jay Sinclair: Tiny Twisted Trees – An Introduction to Bonsai
Emily Puckett Rodgers: Why I love the Ann Arbor Mini Maker Faire

When: April 17th, 2014, doors at 630pm, talks at 7pm!
Where: LIVE, 102 S First St, Ann Arbor
Moola: $5
Tickets: At the door or at the link above!