Cleveland Mini Maker Faire logistics and volunteering

Ross Bochnek

May 21, 2015, 7:36:05 PM5/21/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
"
Some important information: We’ll provide power and do our best to accommodate Wifi for those who request it, along with tables and chairs if you are nont able to provide yourself, but you are required to bring all electrical and extension cords, as well as the display materials you require. We are finalizing signage and will inform you of all directional and wayfinding signage on which your booth will appear, in addition to your appearance in the program.

You are responsible for manning your booth or display the entire time during the event, 10am-4pm. You may bring as many crew with you as you desire, and they are free to rotate in and out and to visit the rest of the event. Load in/Set Up times are (roughly) as follows but there may be the ability to drop some materials off at the library the week before.
Friday June 5 from 1 pm to 6 pm;
Saturday June 6 from 7 am to 10 am;
You must be loaded in and ready to go by 9:45 am on Saturday, and you must plan to strike immediately after the event.
"

Ross Bochnek

May 26, 2015, 8:46:48 AM5/26/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
If you want to have your own project signage or get a project mentioned on group signage, please post or bring in your text by tonight's meeting. We want a final count of people and projects for CMMF. Thanks.