echo:SD init fail

Olivia Freasier

Mar 16, 2015, 5:45:18 PM3/16/15
to make...@googlegroups.com
I share a printer with a friend and the SD card work fine for him. So I am wondering what could be unique about my computer or g code that isn't working. It connected to the SD card once randomly and I wonder what those conditions could have been?

Please help!

Ketil Froyn

Mar 16, 2015, 8:59:42 PM3/16/15
to make...@googlegroups.com

It always says SD init fail if you power up or connect without the SD card connected, I think. And it shouldn't matter, just plug in the card and print from SD anyway. Does that still not work?

Regards, Ketil

On 16 Mar 2015 22:45, "Olivia Freasier" <frea...@gmail.com> wrote:
I share a printer with a friend and the SD card work fine for him. So I am wondering what could be unique about my computer or g code that isn't working. It connected to the SD card once randomly and I wonder what those conditions could have been?

Please help!

Olivia Freasier

Mar 17, 2015, 2:41:45 PM3/17/15
to make...@googlegroups.com