Re: [MakerGear] Informal M2 build log

Rick Pollack

Dec 16, 2012, 2:00:49 PM12/16/12
to make...@googlegroups.com
Travis - that looks really nice!

Rick

On Sun, Dec 16, 2012 at 4:24 AM, Travis <travis....@gmail.com> wrote:
Haven't seen too much out there so I thought I'd do my best to take some decent pictures of things as I go (I am totally new to photography *and* 3D printing - multilearning, woo!).  Just taking it at a casual pace, will probably have it done in a couple days here depending on how much time I get to spend on it.  Thought I'd give mine a little splash of color too while I was at it.  :)

http://rara993.smugmug.com/Electronics/MakerGear-M2-3D-Printer/27109597_QT95Cg#!i=2275122470&k=9mCjppT&lb=1&s=XL

Travis

--
Rick Pollack
MakerGear

Bob Gould

Jan 16, 2013, 12:16:59 AM1/16/13
to make...@googlegroups.com
Travis,

Your link appears to be broken.  Can you refresh?

Travis

Jan 17, 2013, 7:31:33 PM1/17/13
to make...@googlegroups.com
My apologies, I decided I didn't feel like paying for SmugMug, not yet at least, so I took it down.  I'll try to get them up somewhere else but I am in the middle of moving and won't have internet access at home for at least another week.  Pretty sure by now I am not showing anything new other than the now-not-so-unique paint anyway.  :)

Travis