Basic Arduino for Beginners: Edition (Pumpkins Included!)

and...@gmail.com

Oct 13, 2014, 10:07:02 AM10/13/14
to make...@googlegroups.com

Mike Lowry and I are presenting this year's edition of Arduino for Spooky lifeforms the weekend before Halloween. If you haven't made it before and are looking to get started with Arduino, this is a fun, seasonal way to get started.

Basic Arduino for Beginners: Halloween Edition (Pumpkins Included!) details below and on Meetup :

Saturday, October 25, 2014 1:00 PM
MakerBar
38 Jackson St. 2nd Floor

Use black double doors at south end of Jackson st.
Hoboken, NJ 07030

Price: $65.00 per person

Greetings, human! Arduino is a cheap and tiny computer that can become anything from a robot's brain to a guitar pedal. And even if you are new to computers, with Arduino, you can make something cool. Never coded? No worries. We will walk you through.

Learn more:
http://meetu.ps/2Bhydd

meetup.ics