Tonight (Wednesday) at ALTSpace in the Central District

Christin Boyd

Apr 4, 2012, 4:28:59 PM4/4/12
to Maker Faire Seattle Announcements
Tonight the hackers and makers of Dorkbot and ALT Space are hosting an
open house! Staff from Seattle Mini Maker Faire will be at the event
tonight to talk about your projects and encourage you to apply to
exhibit your stuff at the Seattle Center.

When: Wednesday April 4, from 7 PM to 9 PM
What: Tour the hacker space, socialize, attend presentations, beer!
Where: ALTSpace, 2318 E Cherry St Seattle WA 98122
Near Garfield High School and the Garfield Community Center, FREE
PARKING!

Are you thinking about exhibiting at Seattle Mini Maker Faire?
Applications for Seattle Mini Maker Faire are due by midnight
Saturday, April 7th! We still have room at the event for you and your
project or workshop! It's free to exhibit (if you're not selling
things at your booth) and cheap to exhibit as a Commercial Maker!
Details online: http://MakerFaireSeattle.com/Makers

Seattle Mini Maker Faire is family friendly! We'd love to see all
kinds of projects that you made with your own hands and learn about
the skills and tools you used to make them!

Electronics, Wood, Metal, Glass, Fabric, or recycled materials!
Toys, Games, Useless Machines, Sustainable living solutions, Furniture
and Clothing!
Workshops, Demonstrations, and Hands-On activities!

Please apply online and we can work out the details later! The
application form is pretty easy!

http://MakerFaireSeattle.com/Makers

Send questions to MakerCoo...@MakerFaireSeattle.com

Cheers,

Christin Boyd, Event Producer
Seattle Mini Maker Faire
Sponsored by Make Magazine and Ignition Northwest