Board Meeting ?? 2nd week of October ??

AtomicC

Sep 16, 2014, 12:23:15 PM9/16/14
to mak...@googlegroups.com
Let me know when & where is best for you guys.
Need to figure out what we are doing & it looks like Steve Seagle
wants to be president, so we need to get elections going.

Thanks.
-Tom C.

rje...@kc.rr.com

Sep 16, 2014, 3:08:38 PM9/16/14
to mak...@googlegroups.com, AtomicC
Tom,
I think the only thing I have goin on is a Wedding on the 4th and 2-4pm on the 6th & 15th a MWCC class; So Just let me know when and where.
Randall J. ( Maybe at the Beagle ?) or a restaurant/cafe in midtown Kc , Grinders?

Rich Brull

Sep 17, 2014, 9:45:01 AM9/17/14
to mak...@googlegroups.com, AtomicC
Tom, let me know when and where and I will try to make it.

Thanks,

Rich Brull

John Farrell Kuhns

Sep 17, 2014, 11:21:20 AM9/17/14
to mak...@googlegroups.com
I didn't see the original notice. The group is more than welcome to meet
here at the Beagle. I'll try to make the meeting no matter where it is held.

This electronic message transmission contains information that may be
proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended
only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If
you have received this electronic transmission in error, please immediately
return it to the sender and delete it from your system. Thank you.

John Farrell Kuhns

H.M.S. Beagle

j...@hms-beagle.com

816-587-9998

180 English Landing Drive - Parkville, Missouri 64152

www.hms-beagle.com