Meeting Tuesday July 16 at JoCoLibrary Makerspace

SomeoneKnows

Jul 11, 2013, 3:06:05 PM7/11/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com
We are meeting at the Johnson County Regional Library on Tuesday July 16, from 6 to 8 p.m. located at 9875 W. 87th St., Overland Park, KS 66212.

We are meeting again to discuss preparations for the Parkville Days Maker Expo Aug. 23 to 25. Steve Siegel stepped up to manage the Parkville Days Maker events this year.

We will be meeting in the Sara Paretsky Parks Rooms located across the hall from the Makerspace room. Come out to check out the facilities and get involved with upcoming events and activities.