Drupal Coworking Day - Monday Nov. 18, 2013

SomeoneKnows

Nov 17, 2013, 5:55:12 PM11/17/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com
  • Monday Nov. 18, 2013
  • 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
  • Johnson County Kansas, Central Resource Library
  • 9875 W. 87th Street, Overland Park, KS 66212
  • Nancy Pickard Room

This is an opportunity for Make:KC members and others to help update and support our web site. Our goal is to get the existing web site updated to the current Drupal 7 technology, create additional functionality, and move to our new hosting service. This is also an opportunity to explore new techniques incorporating "Internet of Things" into maker projects.

Come for the Drupal coworking afternoon and stay for the evening

Activities at the Library's Makerspace
 - it's the library's Maker Monday from 5:00 to 9:00 pm - http://www.jocolibrary.org/templates/JCL_InfoPage.aspx?id=24413&epslanguage=EN
 - 3D Printing: Make a Thingy starting at 7:00 p.m. http://calendar.jocolibrary.org/evanced/lib/eventsignup.asp?ID=24005

rje...@kc.rr.com

Nov 18, 2013, 9:16:56 AM11/18/13
to mak...@googlegroups.com, SomeoneKnows
Vince,
It's nice to hear from you, but I don't know anything about Web design and consider myself lucky to be able to even marginally use Microsoft Word. So I must miss this meeting since I wouldn't be of any help except to sit around and visit during breaks.
I hope you all get some of what you're working on completed or at least outlined and organized.
Randall