Houlton eatery?

David Small

Oct 8, 2015, 6:42:08 AM10/8/15
to Maine-Birds google list
​I'm taking a road trip (leaf peeping and birding) to Houlton on Saturday. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant for lunch?

Thanks,
Dave

Craig Kesselheim

Oct 8, 2015, 6:50:22 AM10/8/15
to David Small, Maine-Birds google list
Hey Dave and all -- I'm a fan of The Horn, which is just a bit north along Rte 1 from the I-95 off-ramp. The only downside is that you wouldn't get into downtown Houlton, which is by itself a nice experience. If you opt for heading into the downtown, I also like the Courtyard Cafe.

Good luck in the Crown of Maine!

Craig