FIELDFARE - Newcastle, 4/22 - Yes

Doug Hitchcox

Apr 21, 2017, 4:16:46 PM4/21/17
to Bird Alerts
Nathan Dubrow just posted on the ABA Rare Bird Alert Facebook page that he relocated the FIELDFARE today, 4/21. Here is the text from that post:

I just relocated this bird across the pond today (April 21) at 611 Sheepscot rd, scoped out from the church at this location. It was very far away (1000ft+) and a scope is needed to view it. It was feeding in a hillside yard on the opposite side of the pond, and would often fly into the trees making it disappear for a few minutes.

Good job, Nathan!

Doug

Sent from my iPhone

Sean Hatch

Apr 21, 2017, 5:26:45 PM4/21/17
to Maine birds
I re-found the Fieldfare in same location. The bird has been bouncing back and forth from the trees to the east. I think because the field where the bird is, the owners are doing yard work. Re-found at exactly 5:10PM.

cathie...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2017, 3:29:25 PM4/22/17
to Maine birds
Fieldfare here at 3:25 in maples near intersection of west county road and north Newcastle road