Yellow-throated Warbler

Elias B.

Sep 22, 2016, 9:30:17 AM9/22/16
to Maine birds
Yesterday evening at about 6:10pm I was doing one last look for migrants and to my surprise I spotted a Yellow-throated Warbler high up within the outer canopy of an old white oak tree. The tree itself is on the margin between our property and a large tract of pasture.The bird was unmistakable. Number #102 on my yard bird list since moving to Maine less than a year ago.

Yesterday morning between 7:40-7:56am I had two (2) Black & White warblers and one (1) Female Canada Warbler. My wife also said she saw a Female Nashville around noon.

Elias
Cape Elizabeth