"Ship" birds

wtow...@roadrunner.com

Oct 8, 2015, 10:13:19 AM10/8/15
to Birds
When the AIDADEVA cruise ship arrived in Bar Harbor yesterday (10/7) we were notified that they had found two birds, still alive, on board the ship. One was a Cory's Shearwater and the other a Peregrine Falcon. Both had been captured and were being held in boxes on board. They were removed and taken to a rehabilitator in Bar Harbor. The ship and come from Halifax, NS overnight and arrived in Bar Harbor just after sunrise on the 7th.
We have updated our webpage with new nature and family pictures. Updates to the 2014, on the water, and eagle albums. Web address is:
www.fotki.com/townsend-maine