Editix editor

Vladimir Grebenschikov

Apr 15, 2004, 11:01:12 AM4/15/04

Hi

Does anyone succeeded to run Editix (XML/XSLT editor) under FreeBSD ?
(http://www.editix.com/)

I have tried both linux-sun and native freebsd jdk and fail with:

java.util.NoSuchElementException
at java.util.StringTokenizer.nextToken(StringTokenizer.java:259)
at
com.install4j.runtime.splashscreen.TextLineConfig.<init>(Unknown Source)
at
com.install4j.runtime.splashscreen.SplashScreenConfig.<init>(Unknown
Source)
at com.install4j.runtime.Launcher.main(Unknown Source)
java.util.NoSuchElementException

--
Vladimir B. Grebenschikov
SWsoft Inc.

Michael E. Mercer

Apr 15, 2004, 8:41:35 PM4/15/04
Hello back,

I just downloaded the evaluation version and it ran fine with FreeBSD's
native 1.4.2 installed from ports.

java version "1.4.2-p6"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build
1.4.2-p6-mmercer_11_apr_2004_16_16)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.4.2-p6-mmercer_11_apr_2004_16_16,
mixed mode)

HTH
Michael