gpg secret subkey

Giuseppe de Vito

Feb 6, 2014, 9:39:10 AM2/6/14
to mail...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to use gpg secret subkey with the encryption plugin?
I've tried with the principal secret key and it is working flawlessly. However I am not completely confident to use my principal secret key on my mobile phone, therefore I've tried with a subkey. The subkey was imported with no errors by the plugin but it seams impossible to send a e-mail signed that way: a java exception error keeps pooping up.
Could you help me?
Greets

Giuseppe de Vito

Brian Burns

Jan 5, 2015, 12:09:00 PM1/5/15
to mail...@googlegroups.com
I get the same error, although subkey support was supposed to have been added some time ago.