Re: MD and VPN

Chris

Mar 3, 2015, 9:16:43 PM3/3/15
to mail...@googlegroups.com
Same problem here. Is there a solution around?

On Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 3:47:33 AM UTC+2, Bruce Hopkins wrote:
Since I will be using my Nexus for business, it is important I work through a Virtual Private Network.  Everything works except movies which  are blocked in foreign countries and for some reason, MD. MD hangs up and reports "Connecting" in a yellow box at the foot of the messages column.  Then it counts down and tries again and again.

The current server I am assigned is in England.

Can anyone propose an explanation? Or a fix?

Thanks.
Bruce