Sync folders

Martin VS

Apr 8, 2015, 7:31:26 AM4/8/15
to mail...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I Like MailDroid very much - just one query.

I have an Outlook 365 work email account. I use Outlook rules to move some incoming mail to a top-level folder in Outlook ( so not a sub-folder of my Inbox).

In MailDroid, it seems I need to update this folder manually to see any new emails there, and I don't get a notification when a new email arrives in that folder. Sync and notifications work fine for my Inbox.

Is there a way to auto-sync and get notifications for other folders like this? I can find anything in the settings.

Many thanks,

Андрей Ловецкий

Apr 8, 2015, 9:11:10 AM4/8/15
to marti...@btinternet.com, mail...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Long tap on the folder, select Settings, set to Offline.

There are some notification settings in Global or Account settings. You could wish to check them to receive separate notifications for folders, etc.

Andrew.