End of the road for mailchimp-api-discuss

phol...@rsglab.com

Feb 20, 2014, 2:21:34 PM2/20/14
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com

In order to provide a better support experience for developers using our API, we've decided to move support in-house and off of Google Groups. Currently, Google Groups serves two functions for our API: support and announcements. That will all end on March 3, 2014.

For support, from here on out, please email api...@mailchimp.com and one of our top-notch support folks will get you squared away. Feel free to finish up your existing threads here if that's most convenient for you.

For api-related announcements, there are two options. First, you can sign up for announcements from our MailChimp API Updates list. The list will be relatively low-frequency and if you only care about specific versions of the API, we will do our best to make sure that emails you receive relate to the API version(s) you select. If Twitter is more your style, you should follow @MailChimp_API on twitter. We'll post a tweet whenever we post to the API Updates list.

After March 3rd, this group will continue to be available in read-only mode indefinitely. We'll be looking to produce more API-related information and documentation available in the coming months to try to offset closing in-the-open support of the API.

Thanks for understanding and please feel let us know if you have any questions about the new setup.

-Pete