Activity Summary for Subscriber

Yehudah Kay

Feb 20, 2014, 6:27:23 AM2/20/14
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I want to get the summary of activity for a subscriber for all time. I have attached a picture of where this is located in the mailchimp dashboard. Is there a way to get this from the mailchimp API?
Capture2.PNG

MailChimp Support

Feb 20, 2014, 6:53:54 AM2/20/14
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yehudah,

While it wouldn't be possible to get a full subscriber activity history, you can use lists/member-activity to pull details on the most recent 100 interactions.

-Tyler

Yehudah Kay

Feb 20, 2014, 7:50:20 AM2/20/14
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tyler,

I don't want the full history I actually just want the summary as in the picture. Is there any other way to get this? Maybe it would be possible to build a database based on campaignSubscriberActivity ?

MailChimp Support

Feb 20, 2014, 8:11:55 AM2/20/14
to mailchimp-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yehudah,

Thanks for clarifying,  While we don't have a direct method for pulling the aggregate open / click rate for a particular subscriber, you can pull the total number of campaigns sent to a particular email address through helper/campaigns-for-email.

To generate the other stats, building a database based on the interactions from export/campaignSubscriberActivity would be a great idea.

-Tyler