Networker Autolader Problem

Zhijun Yu

Jul 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/10/99
Hello Sun-Managers

I have a problem with Networker dont worry they will help.I have
installed Networker suceesfully. After the install I do a jb_config
#/usr/sbin/jb_config I then select Autodetected Juke box. Its does
everything fine. The jb_config goes thro succesfully. After that I bring
up Networker and go to Server and set up all the Personal Details such
as name contact number email id address of company etc ..I then go to
the registration screen and register 3 products with the enabler
codesNetwork EditionAutochanger Module 1-8 slotsClient Pak for NT
..Then I put in the auth codes .,.This is succesfull too ...I get a no
expiration date after I put them ...

After that if I try to do an inventory it gives me an error complaining
about the Juke box license ..I reboot and try, I remove the packages and
the /nsr directory and add the packages back again . I still get the
same problem ....I even did an nsrcap -c
enabler_code for the 3 products ..it goes thro but still I have the same
problem

When I try
# nsrjb -Hv I get this error which is the same error I get at the GUI
when I try to do an inventory

nsrjb: error, The jukebox 'juke' is not properly licensed. Make sure
the jukebox is properly enabled and authorized.

I tried my level best and I dont seem to know what the problem is. The
OS is 2.6 with all the latest recommended patches The Networker version
is 5.01. The Autoloader is a Sun 6 slot auto loader 4mm, Vendor HP
Product C1557A ....The best part is that I checked sunsolve and there is
a bugid 4006678 which is the similar problem I am
facing. For this Bug the work around is that

Use cron & ufsdump and manually step the tapes as necessary

This is not feasible as the co-location site here in China does not
allow people in.

Can some one please help me with this. I really would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Yu Zhijun