Onebox Mail??

MS

Sep 9, 2001, 4:55:40 PM9/9/01
Who here has used Onebox extensively for your e-mail? How have you found it?
Reliable? Are the servers ever out? Delays in receiving mail? Any lost
mail?

How about the forwarding to one's pop 3 server? Does that always work well?
Any delays? Always forwarded immediately? Any mail not forwarded?

I am thinking of using that as my primary e-mail address, and would like to
hear any feedback from others who have used the service. The ability to hear
your e-mail read to you on the telephone is sure cool, but of course
reliability is more important than anything else.

Thank you,
Mike

leif

Sep 10, 2001, 4:18:33 AM9/10/01
Hi Mike use IncredMail 2001 its god..Leffe (Sweden)
" MS" <m...@nospam.com> wrote in message

MS

Sep 10, 2001, 7:05:14 PM9/10/01

"leif" <leif....@bredband.net> wrote in message

> Hi Mike use IncredMail 2001 its god..Leffe (Sweden)

That doesn't answer my question, does it.

I asked about Onebox.