Reserving the conference room for tomorrow

jang.charles

Nov 10, 2016, 9:31:43 AM11/10/16
to MAG Lab
Hi everyone,
I am coaching me daughter's First Lego League Jr. team and we would like to use Maglab's conference room for meetings. We held our first meeting last Saturday and it worked out great. The kids were super impressed with the equipment.
This week we'd like to use the conference room Friday from 1:30 to 2:30. After that the plan is to meet Saturdays from noon to 1:00. The league goes until February. Thanks.
Charles

Jacob Christ

Nov 10, 2016, 11:08:46 AM11/10/16
to maglab...@googlegroups.com

Charles,

What is the age range of the team? My daughter is 5, loves legos and robots. I have looked at WeDo 2.0 kit and there are mixed reviews. I am not sure if we can make it, but if we could would you mind if we stopped by to observe?

Jacob

Charles