Bylaws Vote 2017

Kia Kroas

May 1, 2017, 3:11:07 AM5/1/17
to MAG Lab
This is an official ballot measure to adopt the new bylaws available here: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!topic/maglaboratory/-_zP7Nx3hpw

Please reply with one of the following: Approve or Deny. You may also abstain by not replying or "Abstain".

If you do not reply, you will not be counted in the quorum, and we need to reach a minimum quorum for the measure to pass. Only active member votes will be counted.  Paper ballots will be collected during the May 2nd General meeting for those who want to vote discretely.

Thank you.

Jacob Christ

May 1, 2017, 8:06:03 AM5/1/17
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
Abstain

Brian Seo

May 1, 2017, 11:22:10 AM5/1/17
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
Approve

Ben

May 2, 2017, 7:21:41 PM5/2/17
to MAG Lab
Approve

Kia Kroas

May 2, 2017, 8:33:44 PM5/2/17
to MAG Lab
Hi Ben,

I need to verify membership, which Ben is this? (Let me know one of: 64 or Curator)

Thanks!

John Cunningham

May 2, 2017, 10:23:32 PM5/2/17
to MAGLab
Approve

On May 1, 2017 12:11 AM, "Kia Kroas" <kiafal...@gmail.com> wrote:

Kia Kroas

May 5, 2017, 5:57:34 AM5/5/17
to MAG Lab
I need a couple more votes to reach quorum. Can some members cast their votes please?

You can vote abstain...I just need to reach minimum vote count.