Mechanical Keyboard Subgroup?

Brandon Lu

Mar 26, 2018, 8:20:03 PM3/26/18
to MAG Lab
Hello guys,

I'm curious if anybody wants to do a mechanical keyboard show and tell... or bring and type if that's what you want to call it.

In any case, here is what I have at the moment:
* Cherry ML 60% (bought used from ebay and tried to lube the keys to get rid of the off-axis friction... there is still too much off-axis friction)
* Matias silent 60% (love it, but it's not my daily driver)
* Modern Unicomp (buckling spring, cursor nub) (kind of dodgy -- it became dodgy after the warranty period)

Let me know,
Brandon

Ben

Mar 27, 2018, 4:06:21 AM3/27/18
to MAG Lab
I don't have any mechanical keyboards, but I'd like to test out different color keys before I decide on one.

Brandon Lu

Mar 27, 2018, 11:47:58 AM3/27/18
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good.  I have a swappable keyboard and a bunch of knockoffs of cherry keys.

Will you be around on Friday or some other time on the weekend?