HAM Licensing

tOoLb0x security

Jun 3, 2015, 4:23:17 AM6/3/15
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks,

We're planning a ham radio licensing session on Sat, Jun 20 at 10AM. The fee is $14. This is earlier on the same day as the rescheduled-due-to-Fathers-Day-MAG-Lab-Re^5-Grand-Opening(TM). I have a quorum of Extra Class W5YI VEs but I need to gauge interest before finalizing plans. Please RSVP, comment, or pose a question by replying to this thread. Thanks

-tOoLb0x

Trenton Wilson

Jun 3, 2015, 11:35:49 AM6/3/15
to maglaboratory
I'll be testing!  Additionally I recall seeing the hands raised of the lazy smart person, R. Lee (+2), Dyl, Chuck, and a few others.  We are looking at least 6 folks for testing.  I'm going to throw the announcement out where I can.

Side note:  We rescheduled the MAG Lab Re^5 Opening to the 27th due to strong concerns about conflicting with fathers day, now only conflicts with National Sunglasses Day *

Will post later about this.

-tOoLb0x

tOoLb0x security

Jun 3, 2015, 12:00:12 PM6/3/15
to maglab...@googlegroups.com

On Jun 3, 2015, at 08:35, Trenton Wilson <trentonc...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'll be testing!  Additionally I recall seeing the hands raised of the lazy smart person, R. Lee (+2), Dyl, Chuck, and a few others.  We are looking at least 6 folks for testing.  I'm going to throw the announcement out where I can.

Roger

Side note:  We rescheduled the MAG Lab Re^5 Opening to the 27th due to strong concerns about conflicting with fathers day, now only conflicts with National Sunglasses Day *

I won't be available on the 27th.  That's Field Day weekend.

Trenton Wilson

Jun 3, 2015, 2:27:52 PM6/3/15
to maglaboratory
(-_-)  damn.  drinks at maglab the 21st then

Thomas Thomas

Jun 4, 2015, 3:35:18 AM6/4/15
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
I am excited to hear that the reopening has been moved since I can attend now. I am interested in taking the general Exam if that will be offered. I currently hold a Technician class license. Has anyone talked to Tri-County ARA?

http://www.tcara.org/

Just want to make sure we don't step on any toes.

Thanks,
Tommy Thomas