Carpool to Sparklecon

Trent

Jan 26, 2016, 11:13:45 PM1/26/16
to MAG Lab
is anyone interested in carpooling to 23B for sparklecon?  if so what times?

Ruben Vega

Jan 27, 2016, 10:16:02 AM1/27/16
to maglab...@googlegroups.com

Do we need to buy tickets for sparklecon?

On Jan 26, 2016 8:13 PM, "Trent" <trentonc...@gmail.com> wrote:
is anyone interested in carpooling to 23B for sparklecon?  if so what times?

Trenton Wilson

Jan 27, 2016, 11:23:18 AM1/27/16
to maglaboratory
sparklecon is free to attend

Ruben Vega

Jan 27, 2016, 11:56:24 AM1/27/16
to maglab...@googlegroups.com

Okay, I remember reading something about tickets, maybe it was something else. So it's from 12pm-12am?

Plasma2002

Jan 27, 2016, 6:58:32 PM1/27/16
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
SparkleCon official hours are from 8am til 12am. Unofficial hours are from 8am until you drunkenly lose an appendage the next day. (Only due to the fact that we don't want you bleeding in the shop)
SparkleCon tickets cost 3.50 dignities per person. Available at the door.

Schedule of events and more deetails can be found at http://sparklecon.org :)

Trenton Wilson

Jan 28, 2016, 1:08:13 AM1/28/16
to maglaboratory
Thanks for clearing that up plasma.  I somehow missed that somewhere along the sparkly road.

Jeff Frederick

Jan 3, 2017, 11:04:35 PM1/3/17
to MAG Lab
Sure.  I'll drive.