Chino Hills Electronic Swapmeet is back?

Ben Cheng

Mar 30, 2016, 11:33:26 PM3/30/16
to MAG Lab
According to the fanmade page for the Chino Hills Electronic Swapmeet:

"Word is that this swapmeet has now moved to:

Granite Creek Community Church 1580 North Claremont Boulevard Claremont California. The third Saturday of the month"

Supposedly someone in the comments section went just last month, so I'd like to believe that it's safe to think that it's back.

Richard

Mar 31, 2016, 2:35:40 PM3/31/16
to MAG Lab
Awesome, thanks for the head up!

Trenton Wilson

Mar 31, 2016, 9:32:31 PM3/31/16
to maglaboratory
WOOT!!!  *much celebration.

tOoLb0x security

Mar 31, 2016, 10:24:43 PM3/31/16
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
Supposedly someone in the comments section went just last month, so I'd like to believe that it's safe to think that it's back.m

I've been to every one.  We need support so go there and buy/sell some junk!

-bb

Trenton Wilson

Mar 31, 2016, 11:57:40 PM3/31/16
to maglaboratory
The only thing keeping me from attending every one was the distance.  It is now close.  scary close.  I will be at every single one.