NEW SERIES FEATURING MAKERS, INVENTORS, AND TINKERERS

Mike Forest

Mar 13, 2015, 4:22:52 PM3/13/15
to maglab...@googlegroups.com

Hi, I’m working on a new series that your community is PERFECT for. Take a look and feel free to pass on to anyone else who might be interested!

NEW SERIES FEATURING MAKERS, INVENTORS, AND TINKERERS

A Major Television Production Company is looking for Makers, Inventors and Garage Tinkerers to show off their skills and creativity on a New Competitive Reality Show!!!

On the show, Teams of Two will compete to see who is ready to take their tinkering hobby to the Next Level!

You and your partner will be asked to design and build new and necessary projects that will show our Top Notch Judges and the viewing audience at home, your unique talent, creativity and technical skills!

If you've got what it takes to be a nationally recognized Maker, Email us now!!

Email: MAK...@PITMANCASTING.COM

Please Include:

1. Names (You and Your Partner)

2. Ages

3. Cities

4. Phone #s

5. Email Addresses

6. Brief description for why your team would be great for this show

7. Photos of you and your Teammate

8. Photos of some of your past creations

Makers Flyer.jpg