Free Vintage Equipment

Kia Kroas

Nov 30, 2016, 12:49:22 AM11/30/16
to MAG Lab
MAGLaboratory has received an offer to pick up a free Oscilloscope LA-265A and 453.

I don't think we have the space for them, but if anyone--preferrably members, current or previous, of maglab--is interested in getting it for the space or using it personally please let the treasurer know.

(Offer was made to MAGLab, and I'm not sure it's open to people personally, but I'll check and let you know.)

Trenton Wilson

Nov 30, 2016, 4:46:06 AM11/30/16
to maglaboratory
if the 453 is in working order, it would be much better than what we currently have.  We should have a digital scope, however analog scopes have their place and uses.

Brian Seo

Nov 30, 2016, 10:28:19 AM11/30/16
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
I may be able to make some space for it. If anything, MAG Lab can accept the donation and our Quartermaster can find a home for it if needed.
However, the soonest I can visit the college for pickup is 6pm on weekdays unfortunately. If that is ok with the donor, I can make the trip.