Ninja Box Kickstarter Party

Richard

Nov 3, 2017, 2:36:20 PM11/3/17
to MAG Lab

Mag Lab folks,

As some of you may have noticed, Trent and I have been working on a project on and off over the past two years in our spare time, somewhat under the radar.  You may have heard about our little project “Ninja Box” along with “tool box organizer”,  “custom foam inserts”, or “foam organizer”.  You may have also seen some of our (hopefully recent) prototypes and experiments with different mixtures of foams films and methods of capturing the profile of tools cameras or toys in cases boxes or tool chests.

We have been working on a product that is easier faster and cheaper than traditional foam organizers such as kaizen foam, drawer inserts, or other “frangible” foams for tool organization as well as being far more customizable regardless of container or tools.  We feel like we have finally got to a point where we think we have a good combination of materials and process for our foam stuff organizer that should be cheap and easy enough for people to try out as a kit.

Currently the Ninja Box (in-situ customizable foam organizer) is in a kit format, a pre-measured amount of materials and instructions for forming at home.  One of the issues we ran into over and over again over the past two years was the availability of materials to experiment with from suppliers.  As it turns out both films and foams are things that are often custom engineered for a product by a chemical or plastics company for that specific product.  So, we’ve had to cut open cans of expanding foam, buy entire resin layup kits, get samples for “food packaging”, scavenge hardware stores, and so on just to experiment with what's already out there.  Through experimentation and research, we’ve narrowed down the right combination of foam and film that would be protective, aesthetically appealing, and satisfying to use.

Come join us for an impromptu Kickstarter launch party where we’ll celebrate the start of our month-long campaign with BBQ!  Cooking starts at 7pm!

Brandin Watson

Nov 3, 2017, 4:38:50 PM11/3/17
to MAG Lab
Congrats guys! That's awesome!

Jacob Christ

Nov 4, 2017, 12:02:19 AM11/4/17
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
Link to Kickstarter page?

Jacob Christ
ProLinear/PONTECH, Inc.
+1 (909) 652-0670 Phone
http://www.pontech.com

Rob Perhamus

Nov 4, 2017, 12:22:17 AM11/4/17
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
Also looking forward to link to your Kick starter page.  I'm in for $25(even if I don't want it,)  just cause Trent and Richard are such great people!

Richard

Nov 4, 2017, 12:35:31 AM11/4/17
to MAG Lab

Rob Perhamus

Nov 4, 2017, 1:07:28 AM11/4/17
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
:"
You're backer 6.
You have successfully pledged $25.00 to Ninja Box - The Custom Foam Organizer. This project is now one step closer to becoming a reality.

Brian Seo

Nov 4, 2017, 1:53:11 AM11/4/17
to maglab...@googlegroups.com

Trenton Wilson