Fwd: Grant stuff

Brian Seo

Dec 21, 2016, 11:56:27 PM12/21/16
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
If your project is in the attached picture, please provide a 1 age broadsheet (a short description that is readable at least 3 feet away, font >18pts).

The reason for this request is because Mason may be able to secure grand money for MAG Laboratory. This is a huge opportunity for us, but the Mt. Sac Administration wants to come and see the place. Mason will be responsible for the tour.

Mason needs the broadsheets to describe the projects in MAG Lab to the administrators. If all goes well, we may receive grand money in the later part of 2017.

Please write the broadsheet of your project and email to Mason by the middle of next week. If you have a project that isnot shwon in the picture, feel free to write a broadsheet of the project for Mason anyways. The more the better!

Dec 22, 2016, 2:23:09 AM12/22/16
to MAG Lab
Would it be worthwhile to include group projects like the kitchenette and the older lightsight?

When are the Mt. Sac administrators going to come to the space?

Brian Seo

Dec 22, 2016, 11:09:22 AM12/22/16
to maglab...@googlegroups.com, Jeff Frederick
Hong,

The administrators will come on Jan. 3. The kitchenette may not be worthwhile, we need things that seem new and interesting.

The kitchenette is just a furniture project.

Mason, I urge you to provide feedback on what criteria the project needs to satisfy to enhance our chances of getting the grant.

- Brian