MAG Lab's 1st Newsletter - October 2016

Brian Seo

Oct 19, 2016, 12:50:07 AM10/19/16
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
All,

Attached is MAG Laboratory's 1st Newsletter! I will be writing and providing a monthly newsletter that provides details of upcoming events, as well as descriptions of past events and current projects at MAG Laboratory. Annual Newsletter is available for all members and will be released the same month as the Annual Meeting. If you would like to subscribe to our monthly newsletter, go to the link below:

http://www.maglaboratory.org/subscribe

If you would like to provide feedback in regards to the newsletter, send an email to con...@maglaboratory.org with 'Newsletter Feedback' in the subject line.

Sincerely,
Brian Seo
MAG Laboratory Presdient
October 2016.pdf

Jacob Christ

Oct 19, 2016, 6:22:58 PM10/19/16
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
Who is working on the ALGAE CULTIVATION project?

Jacob

Jacob Christ
ProLinear/PONTECH, Inc.
+1 (909) 652-0670 Phone
http://www.pontech.com

Brian Seo

Oct 19, 2016, 6:40:31 PM10/19/16
to maglab...@googlegroups.com

I am

Jacob Christ

Oct 19, 2016, 6:44:21 PM10/19/16
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
Cool, besides making it grow, what's your goal?  Growing Algae is something that has excited me for a few years now...  I want to help but I'm really busy.

Jacob

Jacob Christ
ProLinear/PONTECH, Inc.
+1 (909) 652-0670 Phone
http://www.pontech.com

Brian Seo

Oct 19, 2016, 6:48:49 PM10/19/16
to maglab...@googlegroups.com

I'm working with a member of MAG Lab who works at Santa Ana College. We're trying to get our own algae farm going ao we can learn how to extract oil from it and make biofuels.

Jacob Christ

Oct 19, 2016, 6:53:12 PM10/19/16
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, that's my interest as well.  Nice.

Jacob

Jacob Christ
ProLinear/PONTECH, Inc.
+1 (909) 652-0670 Phone