Maker Faire

Brandin Watson

May 4, 2016, 9:08:30 PM5/4/16
to MAG Lab
Hey,

I am just wondering if anyone is planning on going to Maker Faire this year. I think that I might actually be able to make it.

-Brandin

Kevin Hsu

May 4, 2016, 9:32:25 PM5/4/16
to MAG Lab

i plan on going

Jacob Christ

May 4, 2016, 9:51:48 PM5/4/16
to maglab...@googlegroups.com

I will be at the Bay Area Maker Faire on Friday. Maybe other days too but not sure yet. Friday is the only day I have tickets for.

Jacob

Jacob Christ

May 4, 2016, 9:52:56 PM5/4/16
to maglab...@googlegroups.com

I will be in the area the week before as well...

Brandin Watson

May 4, 2016, 11:06:13 PM5/4/16
to MAG Lab

I'm going to be traveling down on Friday.  Planning on being there Saturday for sure. It would be great to meet up!

Trenton Wilson

May 5, 2016, 2:20:15 PM5/5/16
to maglaboratory
I Certainly would like to attend, if i can carpool with anyone else from down here driving up for the event.

Kevin Hsu

May 5, 2016, 2:48:17 PM5/5/16
to maglaboratory

my plan might be http://www.sleepbus.co