Looking for someone with an FPV drone available for rent/hire

Trent

Jul 11, 2017, 6:02:29 PM7/11/17
to MAG Lab
Myself and Richard wanted to do some scenes for a video and are wondering if anyone on the list has an fpv drone for rent or that we could hire for shooting over a weekend trip.  please contact me directly for more info.

Dylan Cullerton

Jul 11, 2017, 11:50:31 PM7/11/17
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
I do