MAG Lab consumables

John Cunningham

Jan 20, 2017, 2:26:03 AM1/20/17
to MAGLab
Hey all,

I might be gone, but haven't forgotten you! I'm sending the space a box via Amazon with things like duct tape, epoxies, etc. Stuff that's always good to have around.

I'm thinking:
Duct tape
JB weld
JB Kwik
Super glue (the single use tubes)
Elmer's
Baling wire

Any other ideas? This is a great time to bring up the shopping list. Please use it - I'm hoping to do this periodically.

Have a good one,
John

Brian Seo

Jan 20, 2017, 10:39:04 AM1/20/17
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
Thanks John! We can also use more paper towels.
And to everyone else, if you can recover or salvage a hand drying machine, that would be great! It'd be nice to not have to rely on paper towels as much and it helps the environment.