Small Modular Robotics Kit - Makers wanted!

瀏覽次數:3 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Ekawahyu Susilo

未讀,
2015年2月19日 上午10:51:492015/2/19
收件者:maglab...@googlegroups.com

Hi Makers,

My name is Eka, I am with Vanderbilt University and also a student with the National Science Foundation (NSF) I-Corps program. We are developing a modular millimeter-size robot in the lab and would like to talk to you about it in person or over Skype, Hangouts, FaceTime. Would you be available tomorrow or other day to talk about it for 10-15 minutes of your time?

We are trying to engage student into science in general and have been interviewing science teachers for their feedbacks. We heard what they wanted for their kids, classroom teaching or students'  science projects, now we need to hear from Makers!!! By mid of this year, we will have Modular Robotics, Modular Weather, Modular Home Automation, and Modular Energy Saving Kits. Classroom set will also be available for 8-10 groups. In case you haven't seen our modular robotics in action, you may see it below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9iMEoX5jcc1RG9mTTJRUDRxeGM/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9iMEoX5jcc1QkFOSjdRRlFJS2s/view?usp=sharing

Please feel free to forward this message to anyone who would like to become our early adopters and you can also get special pricing by doing it. Make sure you put this email address in CC every time you do so. Please let us know if you have other ideas of modular kits you might be interested in, like mini swarm robotics or mini robots playing soccer. If you would like to see it as an open source project, please let us know the reason why.

Alright, let us know your availability and we are looking forward to talk to you! Thank you.

Regards,

Ekawahyu SUSILO
Postdoctoral Scholar at STORM Lab
Mechanical Engineering - Vanderbilt University
406 Olin Hall, 2400 Highland Ave
Nashville, TN 37212, U.S.A.
Mobile: +1-615-482-3307Hi Makers,

回覆所有人