Metal Drum available for anyone at MAG

Trent

Mar 30, 2016, 2:13:50 AM3/30/16
to MAG Lab

Hi All,

A metal drum was dropped off at MAG Lab.  If no one takes it home with them in the next week, it will get thrown in the garbage.  It used to contain 100% Glycerine until it was picked up and left in a backyard to accumulate some rainwater.  The inside appears in ok condition for non sterile projects.

Richard

Mar 31, 2016, 2:34:22 PM3/31/16
to MAG Lab
Any by garbage, he means my backyard/junkyard....

Someone, please take it, I have a hoarding problem, lol...

Trenton Wilson

Mar 31, 2016, 9:31:50 PM3/31/16
to maglaboratory
Dylan has spray painted it silver.  I think he is taking it.  If he doesn't, it will at least have a nice new paint job for whoever else wants it.