Layer One 2015 and Iron Hebocon

Trent

Mar 7, 2015, 6:39:57 PM3/7/15
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
Greetings all!

I've been asked to run another HEBOCON tournament at Layer One this year.  There is a placeholder page here at the Layer One Website, and some general info on the SPARKLECON wiki where the last hebocon was held.  In order for this event to happen, I'll need some help with the organizing and running.  Currently the plan is to stick to the rule-book posted on the sparklecon wiki, schedule the progression of matches, require pre-registration.

I'll need help with the following:

-Someone to be the Master of Ceremonies (MC)
-Someone to run the Challonge web based bracket management program (easy peasy)
-Three Judges to be familiar with the ruleset
-other stuff I have not thought of yet.
-promo:  need to make a few "flyers" and web banner images, nothing fancy required
-

I will be meeting every Sunday 6pm-7:30pm, starting tomorrow 3/8/15 to discuss this event and hosting it.

-T

machinist

Mar 10, 2015, 3:11:26 PM3/10/15
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
Ooh, I wanna help!

tOoLb0x security

Mar 10, 2015, 3:59:27 PM3/10/15
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
Trent,

I'll volunteer for anything other than MC.

As a bonus, non-official round, I'd like to pit the 2014 Hebocon Champion, Princess Ironwill, against this year's winner. For crappiest robot shaming rights, of course. ;)

-tOoLb0x

PT Blank

Mar 12, 2015, 3:37:57 AM3/12/15
to maglab...@googlegroups.com

-Someone to be the Master of Ceremonies (MC)

What?!! Your were a great MC @sparklecon

Trenton Wilson

Mar 12, 2015, 10:41:42 AM3/12/15
to maglaboratory
There may be someone who is even better.