OWASP Kickoff Meeting

Brian Seo

Jun 7, 2017, 9:10:37 PM6/7/17
to maglab...@googlegroups.com, Brett Gravois
All,

Below is a message from the OWASP group:

OWASP Inland Empire is happy to announce we are holding our official kickoff meeting!

In the past, California traffic and time have made it difficult for AppSec enthusiasts east of the 57 freeway to attend OWASP Los Angeles meetings and events while still maintaining their daily routines. That will no longer be an issue as the FIRST official chapter meeting for OWASP Inland Empire is now set to take place! Application security professionals, Developers, students, and hobbyists in the San Bernardino & Riverside Counties are encouraged to join us!

When:
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
6:30 PM to 9:00 PM

Where:
MAG Laboratory
3960 Valley Boulevard #Unit G, Walnut, CA (edit map)

Speaker:
Brett Gravois

Topic:
OWASP 10 and Why you should care

Abstract:
We will be cover what OWASP does, what it means to us, how it has helped us, and what the Top 10 covers including OWASP Top 10 2017.

Speaker Bio:
Brett  is currently a Penetration Tester,  OWASP Chapter Leader, Web Application Security Advocate, and an owner of an Epic Beard.  He has over 16 years of experience in IT and Security, specializing in Web Applications and Vulnerability Management.

Schedule:
6:30pm Food & Networking
7:00pm - 9:00pm Presentation & QA

This will be our First Official meeting, and Mag Laboratory has graciously agreed to be our host site for our first few meetings.
Please make sure that you read the guest rules here:

RSVP Here:

Please help us spread the word!

Thanks!