Radio Shack Parts Bins

tOoLb0x security

May 4, 2015, 4:08:20 PM5/4/15
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
I have a lead on some more Radio Shack Parts Bins. They're the ones that have 7 roller drawers with a thick plastic parts bin and dividers. $600 for all 8 or $75 each. Most of these have been sold for $150 each. Let me know if there's any interest. If you can buy the whole lot the price may come down a bit. They're about 50 lbs each and they'll have to be picked up from the stores near East LA when they're available. If they're being purchased for the shop I'll help grab them.

I own 4. Here's a pic for reference

image1.JPG

Trent

May 4, 2015, 4:59:06 PM5/4/15
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
I wish i had the cash to throw down on these this month, but I will not until later on when i get paid.  I would still only be able to afford getting 1 or 2 at 75$ each.  How many we actually need at the space however, I don't know.  I like Jarrods strategy of simply having "decade" values of different package sizes or types in regards to resistors, capacitors, inductors, and diodes (10 ohm, 100 ohm....10v, 100v,... 1mH 10mH  etc) with some common ICs (555s lm344 etc) and a few types of transistors at different ratings.

Any thoughts?