Quick "How NOT to wire the electrical for lighting"

Trent

May 2, 2015, 11:05:47 PM5/2/15
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
Below is an improper and unacceptable method for wiring the lighting anywhere at any time.  I'm pretty sure this kinda stuff doesn't even fly in third world countries.  Enjoy these photos, but please do not replicate.

Message has been deleted

Jacob Christ

May 2, 2015, 11:51:50 PM5/2/15
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
at least hot and neutral appear to be going to the correct locations.  I would not consider Mexico a third world country, but I have seen worse in some bars in Mexico City.

Jacob

Jacon

Jacob Christ
ProLinear/PONTECH, Inc.
1-877-985-9286 Phone
1-413-235-1651 Fax
http://www.pontech.com

Trenton Wilson

May 3, 2015, 1:30:58 AM5/3/15
to maglaboratory
XD  I wish you had photos jacob!

tOoLb0x security

May 3, 2015, 3:22:59 AM5/3/15
to maglab...@googlegroups.com

> On May 2, 2015, at 20:05, Trent <trentonc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Below is an improper and unacceptable method for wiring the lighting anywhere at any time. I'm pretty sure this kinda stuff doesn't even fly in third world countries. Enjoy these photos, but please do not replicate.

^"It's just a hacker space"™ ;)

Jacob Christ

May 3, 2015, 1:14:48 PM5/3/15
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
I might, can't remember. I shot 9 hours of video over three days on that trip.  I can paint a picture... I walked up to the bar and and leaned in to order a drink.  I turned my head to the right and realized that my face was about an inch from an open breaker box with lots wires and with wire nuts sticking out.

Jacob

Trenton Wilson

May 3, 2015, 1:30:41 PM5/3/15
to maglaboratory
Ahh, the electrical rats nest.  Its nice to hear they went through the trouble of adding wire nuts  XD