Laser cutter update

Brian Seo

Jul 1, 2017, 10:27:38 PM7/1/17
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
Everyone,

Me and another member have been able to mount the laser tube. However, alignment remains a challenge. The 3D printed mounts that were used are not easy to use and some of the knobs have gotten stuck unfortunately. A mount can be bought online and we have found one. If anyone here have alternative solutions in mind or know of a high-quality laser tube mount, please let me know.

We won't be able to get the laser cutter fixed in the the beginning of July unfortunately, but we should be able to get it done within a couple weeks.

- Brian Seo