Anyone know where I can get the 3D model of the geometry shown in the link below?

1 view

Brian Seo

Feb 11, 2017, 2:56:48 AM2/11/17
to maglab...@googlegroups.com

Rosa Cho

Feb 13, 2017, 1:28:06 PM2/13/17
to maglab...@googlegroups.com
Hey Brian!

I hope this isn't too late but sites like sketchfab, Turbo Squid, and even Shapeways usually host 3D models. However, if you want to use those models in a project, you will have to contact the artists themselves for information regarding crediting and (possibly) even payment if the models aren't free.

-Rosa

Trenton Wilson

Feb 13, 2017, 2:15:54 PM2/13/17
to maglaboratory
you may have luck searching the sites rosa mentioned (including thingiverse) with the search terminology lattice, fractal lattice, fractal shape, surface lattice, planar lattice, etc etc