how to diff branch in magit (next)?

Gary Oberbrunner

Jun 29, 2015, 8:53:53 AM6/29/15
to ma...@googlegroups.com
I thought d r master...HEAD would give me what I've changed on my branch, just as "git diff master...HEAD" does. But it appears to change that to something more like master..HEAD (i.e. everything different between my head and master). Am I missing something?

I'm using the latest next branch of magit from this morning, on Windows emacs 25.0.50.1 nightly.

Noam Postavsky

Jun 29, 2015, 9:02:35 AM6/29/15
to Gary Oberbrunner, Magit Maling list

magit-diff has a bug: https://github.com/magit/magit/issues/1931