Does magit when using ediff have a means for moving on the next file when there are multiple files to be diffed?

vfclists

Sep 8, 2017, 5:27:10 PM9/8/17
to magit
I am using `ediff` to get side by side diffs with `magit` and there seems to be no way to move to the next pair of files, after diffing the current file.

For instance if I use `vimdiff` for `git diff`, after using `:qa` to close the diffs on the current file the next change file is brought up to be diffed.

Does the ediff have a method of doing that?

Currently it looks like have to close the current window, return to the magit status window and select the next file to be diffed.

Kyle Meyer

Sep 8, 2017, 8:53:23 PM9/8/17
to vfclists, magit
vfclists <vfcl...@gmail.com> writes:

> I am using `ediff` to get side by side diffs with `magit` and there
> seems to be no way to move to the next pair of files, after diffing
> the current file.

[...]

> Does the ediff have a method of doing that?

No, not that I'm aware of.

--
Kyle