Estimate of MF2 users?

kika DESIGN

Jul 6, 2016, 2:51:28 PM7/6/16
to Magic Fields
Hi there,

I've been in contact with another plugin developer about their support of MF2 and he has asked for an estimate of users of MF2 so he can decide if he would be willing to create support in his plugin. Any way you know/remember what the stats were? I've searched wordpress but can't find anything as the plugin as been removed.

Thank you!

Hunk

Jul 7, 2016, 6:31:04 PM7/7/16
to Magic Fields
I remember Magic Fields has downloaded more 140,000 times (between the two versions), MF has almost 7 years now, the active installs data I'm afraid I don't remember, in the two last years I only have received two donations. One of them was for helped with a problem with permission/htaccess.

When a user contacts me by email, I try to find time to help. Sometimes they want some code/feature/update/review and they are willing to pay for that.

I would like to spend more time to MF, but I need to pay the bills :s.

I would like with MF, I want to create a form for ask to the users what they want from MF