How to delete custom posts completely

Knulf Spakkenhauth

Aug 29, 2016, 6:12:40 AM8/29/16
to Magic Fields
Hello everybody!
First of all: thanks for this great plugin! I use it really a lot.

In one of my projects, i had to delete a few hundreds of custom posts with mf assigned to. It seems that they get complete removed from the wp_postmeta table, but entries still remaining in the wp_mf_post_meta (table generated by this plugin).
Is there a way to remove data completely?
Otherwise this table will grow very fast and cause performance problems sooner or later.

Thanks in advance for help,
Alex

Hunk

Sep 4, 2016, 3:58:45 PM9/4/16
to Magic Fields
Hi, how to remove this? you erased the write panel or you removed the post. what version of MF you use.