Thumbnail image is getting the name changed

Jason Earrame

Nov 21, 2016, 4:29:13 PM11/21/16
to Magic Fields
Hello, I have Magic fields working on http://test.kraftwerkk9.com/puppy/zelda-vom-kraftwerk/ and it is working well, but when I enter the thumbnail, it adds a bunch of numbers to the beginning of the file name and therefore the image does not show up.  How do I fix this?

Jason Earrame

Nov 21, 2016, 4:49:24 PM11/21/16
to Magic Fields
Another thing that I have noticed is that the fields in the post edit page do not remain filled after I update the post.  If I update again without re-filling the fields, they disappear from the front end.  That is not the way it worked in the previous version.

Jason Earrame

Nov 21, 2016, 5:36:51 PM11/21/16
to Magic Fields

I was able to work around the image issue by using image media rather than image for the thumb field.  It uses the full size of the image and doesn't make it into a thumbnail though.

Jason Earrame

Nov 21, 2016, 6:21:00 PM11/21/16
to Magic Fields
I was able to to solve the issue of the fields not staying populated by following the suggestion in this post:  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/magic-fields/ZaxCWEP_svY   and changing the id field in wp_mf_post_meta to meta_id.